The Dematic’s Material Handling & Logistics Conference is taking place September 8-11, 2013 in Park City, Utah. The conference will be offering 50+ educational sessions, organized into 6 specific tracks. Each individual session will be of a governable size and developed to be interactive, promoting the vast experience of all attendees to join in on the education!
- Supply Chain Trends, Strategies & Thought Leadership
- Warehousing & Distribution Best Practices
- Insight Into Global, Financial, Human & Social Issues Facing The Industry
- Leading Edge Software & Hardware Technologies
- Techniques & Case Studies in Supply Chain Operations & DC Management
- Operational Improvement Collaboration
- And More…
For detailed session information, click on the following link: http://www.mhlc.com/programming-overview.cfm
Dave Brent, Vice President of Learning Technology at TTS will be speaking on the topic, “Sustained Training is a Lifestyle Not an Event”. We face a “perfect storm” of challenges that force us to rethink our approach to maintenance training. An aging workforce, a new generation of workers with different approaches to learning, cross industry poaching, and a culture shift driven by technology…Read More (http://www.mhlc.com/programming-speaker.cfm?id=59&track=6)
You do not want to miss the conference, especially with presenters and topics like this! Dave will be presenting on Monday, September 9th from 11:30am – 12:30pm, stop by and don’t forget to introduce yourself.